|Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Pengalaman 2-5 Tahun|
Genesys is currently searching for a Professional Services Consultant to join our APAC team. We're looking for candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of Genesys products(or other vendors Contact Centre technology) and applies problem solving skills as well as suggesting improvement of technical environment and processes to enhance client applications and productivity.
The successful candidate will be required to understand clients business and follow standards and procedures implemented within Genesys and at client sites. You will also be required to work with client personnel in educating them in Genesys products and methodologies. You will process strong communication & presentation skills, capable of working with very limited supervision at client's site, and is a demonstrated team player. #LI-BW1
This is a very exciting time in the Genesys history! In fact - we've recently been awarded by Glassdoor as one of the top 50 companies to work for in 2015! This is something we're extremely proud of, and shows that in addition to our business being healthy in the present....we have great culture and a very bright future.
• Basic Technical Design Documentation creation and modification
• Genesys HA installation and configuration
• Basic reporting customization
• Basic RDBMS knowledge (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and etc.)
• Basic customization of Genesys products required at this level
• Maintain billable utilization % (as outlined by management, which can change from time to time).
Relevant Skill Sets:
A candidate is required to possess relevant experience or knowledge in a number of areas listed below, if not all:
• SIP and other IP telephony protocols
• Java and/or .NET development
• Database (MS SQL and Oracle) and SQL script
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking
• Network Security
• Message Queues, Web Services
• System, network and application troubleshooting
Experience or expertise in one or more areas listed below will be added advantage(s):
• Contact Centre telephony systems or IVR development
• CRM systems such as Siebel, SAP, Oracle RightNow, Microsoft CRM, or equivalent back-end integration experience
• Deployment or development for any Genesys product(s)
• Internet/Web based solutions such as Chat, Email, or social networking, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, and etc.
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact centre solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact centre and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touchpoints, channels and interactions.