Developers will be involved in the design and execution of new development and enhancements. You are to assist the Senior Application Developer in various projects. The role requires an experienced hands-on designer/developer helping to determine strategic product direction.
• Work closely with a team comprised of Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Quality Assurance staff to design and implement strategic products based on Microsoft Windows/SQL Server Platform.
• Perform needs analysis to best determine how to meet customer requirements.
• Design and conduct design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
• Design interfaces and communication layers for retail hardware devices and peripherals such as scanners, scales, displays, signature capture, magnetic stripe readers, drawer and RFID readers, etc.
• Perform design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participate in design and code reviews.
• Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
• Champion company’s development process, provide input toward general process improvement and contribute to its evolvement.
• Continually stay up-to-date with industry changes and bring new concepts to team.
• Learn, evaluate, and redesign legacy systems for migration forward.
• Manage one’s own time against project plans.
• Periodically work overtime to meet project deadlines.
• Exhibit high personal commitment to quality, implementing development best practices.
• Provide input on program schedule and accurate estimate of project deadlines.
• Assist with escalated technical
|Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Pengalaman 2-5 Tahun|