- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Have minimum 3 year of experiences in related field (preferred with experiences in handling Building/Property).
- Familiar with SAP, financial report, journal and tax.
- Having high integrity, attention to detail, fast-pace with accuracy, and proficiency in MS. Office (especially MS. Excel).
- Good personality and communication skill, with team player quality.
- Able to communicate in English.
This position will report to Finance & Accounting Manager with responsible related to Building Management, such as: to manage petty cash, to do daily, weekly, monthly payment, supplier payment, journal and report compiling, finance document filing, to monitor balance, to prepare deposit sheet and pay tax deposit, to prepare billing/invoice for tenants, maintanin good relationship with tenants, and other tasks assigned by Superior.